Thursday, August 14, 2014

July 2014 Pam Wrigley's REAL brides - hairstyle inspiration!

I think it's safe to say that July was a little bit of a disappointment, weather wise, BUT that didn't stop the beautiful weddings rolling in. My brides all looked fantastic - it's always such a pleasure to work with such amazing people. I really do have the best job in the world... 
Anyway, enough bragging from me :) let's get onto what you REALLY want to see - July's real brides!



 
Alison looked positively radiant for her wedding at Hedsor House, as did her gorgeous bridesmaids! Her elegant, down 'do worked perfectly with her strapless gown and the braided up styles that her entourage went for completed Alison's look perfectly as well!




Jan's swept back style looked pretty amazing, matched with that fab, traditional jewellery, don't you think? I just adore that headpiece she wore. Also, would you check out the tresses on her sister Meera?! Wow - It's such fun working with hair like that. Glossy, full and with a bit of added sparkle!





Joo was lucky enough to have her big day celebrated at the idyllic setting of Nonsuch Park - what a wonderful place! Her curled up, chignon style with incorporated braiding and woven accessories to finish has got to be my favourite style I worked with this month - just perfect - and it looked wonderful with her veil fixed in too.




Nancy looked every inch the princess with her enviable, tumbling curls! Set off with that fab diamante hair band - you just can't go wrong really. Truly beautiful :)




Tracy's style suited her down to the ground and looked absolutely fantastic! A mix between a grecian up 'do and a classic bridal style, finished with a flowing, mid length veil - this look worked for her so well and I am so happy to have been a part of this precious occasion.

Thank you to all my beautiful brides for making my job possible! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment