Saturday, April 5, 2014

March 2014 wedding/bridal hair styles

Lots and lots of bridal hairstyling throughout March! It's always nice to be kept busy and getting to work in such amazing locations never gets old :)

Whilst I'm waiting on the beautiful, professional photos from all of these weddings I like to make sure that I have something to show to all of you, so I have taken a few snaps on my i-Pad to keep you going. Enjoy!







Trying out soft styles for Elizabeth's big day. A loosely curled, messy chignon and a fab half up half down style with braid detailing along the sides.  


Gemma looking gorgeous, ready for her wedding at the Aviator Hotel in Farnborough. Love that glittering hair accessory!


 Mamta Patel's stunning dress (I just had to get a photo of this!)




Sophie looked wonderful with her volumised bun complete with dimante brooch. And would you get a load of those cup cakes?! Yum!




 Jenny was getting married at High Clere castle - one of my favourite locations and home to Downton Abby! Jenny's choice of a loosely styled ballerina bun with subtle detailing worked perfectly with her vintage inspired off the shoulder gown.


And her mum looked great too! :)

xxx

1 comment: